L Harvey and Son Ltd are NICEIC approved electricians based in Buckinghamshire. We are passionate about implementing sustainable energy systems to leave an environment worth living in for future generations. With our support and the implementation of renewable energy products or services, your Homes or Businesses can become a sustainable, environmentally-friendly place.
Renewable Energy Technologies
Renewable energy technologies rely on the Earth’s continuous, yet somewhat unreliable, natural sources. It is important for future generations that families and businesses across Buckinghamshire take action. Now is the time to choose clean energy systems over cheaper environmentally-damaging alternatives such as coal and fracked gas.
At Harvey’s, we believe the electrical industry can drive complex systems and services to improve the different installations. We are proud of our reputation for excellence and continue to expand our services to make use of recent advances and the best technology available.
Our team are always on hand to explain the benefits of powering your home, business or electric vehicle using sustainable energy. There are many ways we are qualified to help your home or business become greener.
- As approved electric vehicle installers Buckinghamshire, we install electric vehicle charging points at your home or business premises.
- We are also MCS approved PV installers Buckinghamshire. Implementing solar panels to harness the sun’s energy and convert it into electricity for use in your home or business.
- Additionally, we are MCS approved air source heat pumps installers Buckinghamshire. Installing an air source heat pump is an excellent alternative to a standard boiler. These heat pumps extract heat from the air to heat your home or business premises, reducing your environmental impact and lowering your energy bills.
Our Renewable Energy services include:
- Solar and heat pump renewable energy
- Heat recovery systems
- Fire protection including sprinkler systems
- Air conditioning systems
- Energy management systems
- Solar photovoltaics (PV)
- Electric Vehicle Charging Points